We are looking for a motivated, self-starter to join our fast growing material handling company. We believe in the dignity of hard work and hope to empower our team members to create a better life for themselves and their community. Do you like to show up early and stay late when necessary (while earning time + half ) to get the job done? Do you have a "make it happen" attitude? Do you want to work in a family environment that wants to see you and yours succeed? Do you have a clean MVR and clean drug screen? If this sounds like a good fit for you, please review the job duties below and send us an application.
* Prior experience with installation and service of commercial overhead doors a plus
*Stick welding ( no certs required)
* Mechanical Skills
* Loading Dock Repair/Installation
* Conveyor System Knowledge
* Industrial Maintenance Experience a +
* Competitive Hourly wage DOE
* Opportunity for Overtime/Time+1/2
* BCBS Health Insurance
*100% Employer Sponsored Dental
*Paid Time Off
*Extensive Paid Holidays
*Bonus + Incentive Programs
*Uniforms + Laundry Service
Visit our web site to learn more about us and to submit your application.